Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini is research, study and analysis related to early childhood include; development of moral and religious values, physical motor development, emotional social development, cognitive development, language development, artistic and creative development, parenting, management institution of early childhood education, early child development assessment, child development psychology, child empowerment, learning strategy, Educational tool play, instructional media, innovation in early childhood education and various fields related to Early Childhood Education.
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. articel will be process screening similiraty check uses aplication Ithenticate with maximun similirarity 25%. Then, the articles will be sent to the Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Double Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, Mitra Bestari/ peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects. Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer that collaboration with Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini is the experts in the Early Childhood Education area and issues around it. They were experienced in the prestigious journal management and publication that was spread around the national and abroad.
All submitted manuscripts are evaluated by editorial staff. Those Manuscript evaluated by editors to be inappropiate to journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review. Manuscript evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to double blind reviewers. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer's recommendation from among several possibilities : rejected, revision required, or accepted.
The editor has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published. Review Process :
- Author submit the manuscript
- Editor Evaluation (some manuscript are rejected or returned before the review process)
- Double Bind peer review process
- Editor Decision
- Confirmation to the author
Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Issued 2 (two) times in 1 (one) year. With details of the number 1 (one) in July and on number 2 (two) in January.
Open Access Policy
This journal Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini have developed fast-track peer review options to curtail some of the unnecessary time that lapses between a manuscript being submitted and its publication. Fast-track peer review prioritizes a manuscript and decreases its publication time. When a paper is marked for fast track, reviewed and publicated decision is made quickly. Fast tracking might also decrease the amount of time allocated for peer review and editing. It typically cuts the publication time
Kumarottama: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini offer fast-track peer review for an additional fee. Authors can choose to fast track a paper for importance or significant impact to public policy. Authors may also choose to fast track a paper in order to publish the research before another journal publishes similar findings or before the information is presented at a conference.
Fast-tracked papers are often more relevant and polished than others, especially when there is a fee involved. There is also no difference in the rejection rate, even when authors have opted to pay for fast track, and there is no preference shown for fast-tracked papers. The only difference these studies have found between a normal submission and one marked for fast track is the rate of time it takes from initial submission to publication.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Doc, Docx, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; book antiqua, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Double Blind Review have been followed.
- Articles checked for similarity below 25%
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.